On Thursday, September 24, Champine Photography will be in the auditorium for student and staff pictures. Pictures will begin at 6:45 to insure students in the 11th grade attending CTC getting a picture taken as well. Remote learning students will get their pictures taken at 5:00pm in the auditorium that same day. Senior class members will be scheduled another day for senior composite pictures.
The sign-up sheet is in the first-floor unit office for any high school student interested in being a part of Student Senate or Class officer. You must be signed up to be considered for a position. See Kathy if you have any questions.
All students are reminded to return any library books that are still out. Those can be dropped off to the first floor LMC. Please see Jody if you have any questions.
All students that drive is reminded no one is to move their vehicles to the bus parking spaces after school upon returning for sport practices. Buses will return to pick up the 5th and 6th grade students after their high school routes.
Results of Cross Country meet at Valley View yesterday:
High School Boys:
- Case Roell ran a 20:37
- Austin Tackett ran 24:35 shaving 8 seconds off his season PR
- Taylor Bradley ran a 26:24
High School Girls:
- Hannah Myers ran a 26:13 placing 22nd overall
- Caiden Dusky ran a 28:41
- Diana Rodreguez ran a personal best 18:27
- Faith Jessie ran her season best 19:05
- Regina Rodreguez had a season best of 20:13
Let’s go Arrows CC!!
CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
- Sept. 8 First Day of School
- Sept. 9 One hour Early Release
- Sept. 10 H/S Class Officer and Student Senate Sighn-ups ~~ Unit Office
- Sept. 24 Picture Day ! Grades 5-12 AUD. 6:45am
- Sept. 24 Remote Learning Picture Day AUD. 5:00pm
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands One Nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.