SEPTEMBER 9, 2021
The Graduate Services rep will be in the first-floor hall taking senior orders and order deposit on Friday, September 17th at 7:00 am. Order packets are available in Velma’s office if you were not at the meeting or have questions.
Student picture day is September 23rd in the auditorium beginning at 6:45am. This is for students grades 9-11 including those that attend CTC.
Football Homecoming game is September 24TH and the Homecoming dance is September 25TH from 7:30-10:00 in the high school gym. Any guest that is planning to attend must have an approved guest form completed no later than September 21st Guest forms are available in the first-floor unit office. Please see Kathy if you have any questions.
The Preble County Pork Festival Create-A-Pig Contest will be held on September 18th in the Bruner Arena at the Preble County Fair Grounds. Entries are to be taken to Bruner Arena on Friday, September 17th, between 4:00 – 6:00. For more information or questions email Shelby Brown at [email protected].
This week’s football theme is Color Burst! Come in white and bring dyed cornstarch in bags or buy it for $2 to support the cheerleaders. See any varsity cheerlead if you have any questions.
There is a High School student senate meeting is today after school in the cafeteria. Any member that cannot attend must see Kathy in the first-floor unit office.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
- Sept. 17 Senior Orders Café’ Hallway 7:00a
- Sept. 23 Picture Day Grades 9-11 Champine Photography
- Sept. 24 Picture Day Grades 5-8 Josten’s Photography
- Sept. 24 Football Homecoming Game
- Sept. 25 Homecoming Dance H/S Gym 7:30-10:00
- Oct. 8-11 No School ~ Fall Break
- Oct. 15 End First Quarter
- Oct. 19 Parent/Teacher Conf. TBA
- Oct. 19 Senior Composite picture day AUD 6:45a
- Oct. 19 Picture Retake Day 9-11 AUD 7:45a
- Oct. 21 Parent/Teacher Conf. TBA
- Oct. 22 No School
- Oct. 29 Picture Retake Day 5-8
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands One Nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.