JUNE 2, 2021
The 8th grade farewell dance is Thursday from 6:30-8:30 in the cafeteria. There will be a DJ, dancing and lots of fun. Please see Mrs. Williams in room 101 if you have any questions.
All library books are to be returned as soon as possible. Any non-returned books will be added to your fees at total cost new. See Jody in the high school library if you have any questions or doubts.
Students that were on remote learning with a school chrome book first semester and returned to in house second semester is to return the chrome book as soon as possible. Chromes that are not returned will be added to the student fees at full cost.
Students that attended prom and did not get your shirt make sure you stop by Kathy’s office and pick it up.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
- June 2 NHS Induction
- June 2 Special BOE meeting LMC 5:00p
- June 3 8th grade farewell dance CAFÉ 6:30-8:30
- June 4 Graduation Practice AUD 1:00pm
- June 4 2021 Graduation PSHS Football Stadium 8:00p
- [Unlimited Guest Attendance at graduation ceremony]
- June 10-30 Summer School JH/HS 8:30-11:30
- June 17 BOE Meeting AUD 6:00P
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands One Nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.