SEPTEMBER 16, 2022
Attention Seniors ~ if you did not turn your Graduate Services senior order in this morning please see Velma.
Students who are eligible can pick up an ACT fee waiver in the Guidance Office. Deadline to register for the October 22 ACT is TODAY. See Ruth in the guidance office if you are interested in taking the ACT and have not registered yet.
The Homecoming game is Thursday, Sept 29th and the Homecoming dance is on Saturday, October 1st from 7:00-10:00. Guest forms are available in the Unit for any Non-Preble Shawnee guest that has been invited to attend. All Non-PS students attending must have a guest form completed, signed/approved and turned in to Kathy in the first-floor unit office no later than September 22. No forms will be accepted after 9/22. If you previously picked up a guest form, disregard those ~ CORRECTED guest forms are in the first-floor unit office. The Corrected forms are the only ones that will be accepted! Those that have already turned in their approved guest form is ok. No students below 9th grade will be permitted to attend the dance. Cost is $10 single or $20 couple ~ See Kathy in the Unit office if you have any questions.
Eye blacks are on sale in the Unit office for $3.00 a pair. Support our Football team by showing your school spirit.
SENIORS! Sunday, Sept. 18th, is the rescheduled date for parking space painting from 1:00-5:00. Forms and a $10 fee/donation are Due in Velma’s office by 2:30 TODAY. If you are interested and have not picked up a form, do so asap. All painting creations must follow the guidelines and be pre-approved by Mrs. Whitis.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
- Sept. 18 Senior Parking Space painting [Including CTC] 1:00-5:00
- Sept. 16 Senior Orders due (Herffjones) CAFÉ Hall 7:00a
- Sept. 16 Deadline registration for 10/22 ACT’s
- Sept. 21 No School ~ Teacher In-Service Meeting
- Sept. 22 DEADLINE for HC guest forms Unit Office 2:30
- Sept. 23 Middle School Picture Day AUD 7:30a
- Sept. 29 FB Home Coming game ~Thurs. Night Lights Game
- Oct. 1 Home Coming Dance H/S 7:00-10:00
- Oct. 6 Graduate Services mtg @ CTC w/ seniors 8:00a
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands One