SEPTEMBER 2, 2021
Attention all students grades 5-12 ~ during all lunches in the cafeteria there is to be no more than 4 people at a table. Beginning today you will need to start choosing another table to move to in order to have 4 at a table. DEADLINE to choose another table is Friday, after Friday any table with more than 4 will have the ‘extras’ assigned to another table.
Football Homecoming game is September 24TH and the Homecoming dance is September 25TH from 7:30-10:00 in the high school gym. Any guest that is planning to attend must have an approved guest form completed no later than September 21st Guest forms are available in the first-floor unit office. Please see Kathy if you have any questions.
Students are reminded there is to be no back packs carried through the building during the school day. Back packs are to be kept in the lockers.
Any student grades 9-12 interested in being a member of Student Senate should stop by the first-floor unit office to sign up. See Kathy if you have any questions.
ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS ~ A reminder to all students that ride a bus for any reason, whether it is to or from school or for athletic purposes, is Required to have a mask on. Masks will not be provided and will be Expected to be worn properly. This is Mandated for close proximities.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
- Sept. 6 No School ~ Labor Day Holiday
- Sept. 17 Senior Orders Café’ Hallway 7:00a
- Sept. 23 Picture Day Grades 9-11 Champine Photography
- Sept. 24 Picture Day Grades 5-8 Josten’s Photography
- Sept. 24 Football Homecoming Game
- Sept. 25 Homecoming Dance H/S Gym 7:30-10:00
- Oct. 8-11 No School ~ Fall Break
- Oct. 15 End First Quarter
- Oct. 19 Parent/Teacher Conf. TBA
- Oct. 19 Senior Composite picture day AUD 6:45a
- Oct. 19 Picture Retake Day 9-11 AUD 7:45a
- Oct. 21 Parent/Teacher Conf. TBA
- Oct. 22 No School
- Oct. 29 Picture Retake Day 5-8
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands One Nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.